50,000 hours which is 5.7 years running 24hrs/day.
- Be sure the Demister, LEDs and other functions are turned off before cleaning.
- To clean the mirror, wipe the glass surface with a few drops of isopropyl alcohol on a clean cotton cloth slightly dampened with distilled water.
- Always use soft-grit-free cloths when cleaning the mirror glass to reduce chances of scratching the surface.
- Be sure to dry all joints and edges of the mirror thoroughly
- Do not use any harsh chemicals or windows cleaners etc.
No we don’t. Please find the closest retailer to you here. We invite customers to visit our Melbourne showroom to see our complete range in person.
Around the centre of the mirror taking into consideration any studs and noggins. Every mirror has a void area shown on the specification sheet for the wire to run and comes with a wire that has enough length to reach the centre of the mirror.
Yes, all our LED products carry an IP44 rating.
Our mirrors and shaving cabinets have an IP44 rating, meaning they can be mounted at any height above the basin that you like.
With the Bluetooth settings open on your device, press the Bluetooth icon on your Remer Mirror and wait for the tone. Once you hear the tone, you will see the Remer device pop up under Bluetooth settings, simply press to connect. Once connected, you can choose your favourite song, podcast or audiobook and enjoy.
Remer Bluetooth will reach a range of approx. 10 metres in ideal conditions.
Remer shaving cabinets can be recessed up to the door.
5 years residential and 1 year commercial replacement (labour is not included).
Contact customer service or complete the warranty claim form.
To properly clean a mirror and avoid corrosion, it is recommended to mix a spray bottle with 95% water and 5% Isopropyl alcohol, spray onto a microfiber cloth or chamois and wipe the mirror, leaving no traces of moisture.