Warranty Terms and Conditions
At Remer Pty Ltd (Remer), we pride ourselves on supplying products of a high industry standard and quality.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have a the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
|5 years replacement parts or products for domestic use. 1 year replacement parts or products for commercial use. Labour is not included.
|5 years replacement parts or products for domestic use. 1 year replacement parts or products for commercial use. Labour is not included. Door alignment is not included.
- The Product Warranty Period commences from date of purchase.
- Remer will replace or repair, at its sole discretion, the defective product, or parts thereof. Replaced products become Remer’s property.
- Remer is not responsible for the labour and rectification costs related to the repair or replacement of the product.
- Any claim for warped, chipped or damaged products must be made within 48 hours from receipt of product.
- Installation is acceptance of our products. Installation of faulty, warped, chipped or damaged products will void our warranty.
This warranty does not cover the followings:
- Inability to provide Proof of Purchase and/or Certificate of Electrical Safety (COES) when required by Remer;
- Products that are not installed by a Licensed Electricians and/or tradesperson in accordance with local regulations;
- Products have been repaired or modified by an unauthorised repairer without Remer’s written permission;
- Defects caused by improper handling, storage, installation, and maintenance according to Remer’s instructions; improper use or abuse, including excessive heat or moist, excessive pressure, or uneven exposure to weather conditions; accident, fire, lighting, other hazards whether natural or man-made; faulty electrical supply, including power outage or surges; thermal shock; and general wear and tear;
- Material variations. There might be natural variations in the colour, pattern and finish. Products may be slightly different to the ones featured in photos;
- Loss or damages caused by a defective product, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage, subject to your statutory rights;
- The cost of pickup and delivery.
- Products sold as clearance or end of line.
Conditions for on-site warranty service calls
Remer will charge a service fee for each visit to an installation by its authorised Service Agent where it is determined that the fault is due to poorly executed or unlicensed installation work, where the product is not a genuine Remer product or where the product is outside the warranty period. This may be paid in advance by credit card over the phone to a Remer authorised Service Agent attending the site and will be refunded if the Remer product is found to be at fault. Remer requires adequate access to rear of the products, fittings and fixtures to undertake on-site warranty service calls.
Customer Notice-general cleaning
Mirrors and Shaving Cabinets:
- Please clean mirror surface with a mixture of 30% isopropyl alcohol and 70% water and use a soft micro-fibre cloth/chamois;
- Dry off the mirror edges.
Concrete and Aluminium Frames:
- Please use a soft micro-fibre cloth/chamois and warm water.
* Do not use any abrasive, acid or alkaline-based cleaners. Avoid sharp objects and keep heat and hot objects away from all surfaces or Remer products.
How to Make A Claim
In order to make a claim under the warranty, please visit www.remer.com.au to register your claim by submitting an Online Warranty Claim Form with all required information and documents.
Remer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and the right of final decision on the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
For more information, please visit www.remer.com.au. Thank you for choosing Remer.